Thursday, December 9, 2010

Word Clouds


Today in class we practiced making work clouds with Wordle and Tagxedo. Here is a paragraph that Ben wrote describing something he is good at without using the word "good".

I am as amazing as the world’s 754th best artist. Once I drew a knife-headed dragon and it was striking. The next day I drew a gold winged dragon and that one was excellent. My friend drew a mustang and messed up so he gave it to me and I fixed it and made it a convertible. Then the next day I drew a no-winged rolling dragon and trust me it was remarkable. My teacher taught my class how to make a paper crane and my first one was outstanding. I am brilliant at drawing and in the art of paper folding. I have made 10 breathtaking paper cranes. One of them was about 2 or 3 inches long and the others are about 6 or 7 inches long. My paper cranes’ tails can move. That is stupendous.

Here is one example of Ben's paragraph after he pasted it into Tagxedo.



Here is a picture of one way it may look in wordle.


Wordle: Crane


No comments: